Gyaru closet

03:55


Lots of people asked me to show my closet, some time ago I made a lolita closet post so I wanted make also a gyaru one because I noticed I bought a lot of items during last year, I only included brand things because I don’t really know how something bought in local stores can be considered gyaru without a proper outfit and also because it will be really hard to make pictures of all things I have XD I hope you enjoy this post!

Dresses

 photo IMG_1693.jpg
Fernopaa – Glavil

 photo IMG_1703.jpg
All Ghost of Harlem

 photo IMG_1744-1.jpg
Both Glad News

 photo IMG_0171.jpg
Glavil

Skirts
 photo IMG_1686.jpg
I have only two brand skirts (the same model from Glavil), it’s really hard for me to find a skirt I like, I want this same model in other colors too XD

Tops

 photo IMG_1699-1.jpg
Fernopaa – Glavil

 photo IMG_1694.jpg
Both Glavil

 photo IMG_1709.jpg
Glavil – Ghost of Harlem

 photo IMG_1717.jpg
Both Ghost of Harlem

 photo IMG_1711.jpg
Both Ghost of Harlem (they are both on sales for 35 euro and 25 euro + shipping)

 photo IMG_1748.jpg
Glavil – Ghost of Harlem

Coats

 photo IMG_1751.jpg
Maison Gilfy – Glavil

 photo IMG_1760.jpg
Ghost of Harlem – Glad News

Accessories
 photo IMG_1757.jpg
The two bags I mostly use in my gyaru outfits for different occasions, one more elegant and one more gothic (Armani Jeans – Algonquins).

 photo IMG_1769.jpg
Ears hat (M2, a shop inside 109), Hat (Ebay, but I decided to include it ‘cause I saw it a lot in Shibuya), Belt Glavil

 photo IMG_1740-1.jpg
Necklaces: Glavil – Glavil – Monomania

 photo IMG_1743.jpg
Choker: both Ghost of Harlem

 photo IMG_1762.jpg
Shoes: Glad News and two Jeffrey Campbell pair (I also have some different boots and sandals but I consider them offbrand XD)

It’s all for my brand gyaru closet, I hope you like it! I built it up in less than one year so I'm really satisfied about the result, I have something for all the seasons and I can create a lot of different coordinates with the same pieces ^_^! Let me know if you want to see more about my clothes or other stuff!

34 commenti:

  1. Love your closet *____________*
    I'm in love with the Glad News dresses, and the stripes Glavil blouse with the studs ♥♥♥ I also love the chokers. How can you buy from Ghost of Harlem? Do you use a shopping service?

    And of course the shoes are amazing as well. I lvoe studs ♥ I like your taste in clothing, it's so similair to what I like :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you liked it dear ♥♥♥ we always have the same taste ahah *u* I use a shopping service to buy from all the stores!

      Elimina
    2. Ah good to know, because I saw a few things I like ^_^ Which service do you use?

      Elimina
    3. chibi_tenshi from livejournal ♥

      Elimina
    4. Ah, the same one I used! :D She is great!

      Elimina
  2. oh my god.. can't explain how jealous I am! everything looks so cool and fits well together ;____; <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much çOç you have a wonderful closet too ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  3. to be honest...
    I would buy every single cloth of yours!hahah
    omg it's amazing <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Everything is gorgeous! This is the exact type of gyaru style I would wear if I knew how to coordinate anything :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. so much cool stuff! I LOVE the long sleeved skull dress, it's super cute :D
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  6. Woah...That`s a little part of my dream wardrobe :3. I love everything <3.

    RispondiElimina
  7. wow I love these clothes! I think I got to check out 'ghost of harlem' because they seem really cool!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥ I'm sure you will find a lot of amazing pieces!

      Elimina
  8. really nice clothes. I love the Glavil skirts best♥

    RispondiElimina
  9. Just wow, you have an incredible closet <3

    RispondiElimina
  10. I really loved your clothes, the're all so amazing!
    I wish i could wear a Gyaru coordinate in the future!

    Kisus!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥ I'm sure you will be super cute in gyaru!

      Elimina
  11. Wow I want your closet lol ;____; everything so beautiful and definitely want!!! XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank youuu ♥ you have also a lot of amazing clothes *u*

      Elimina
  12. whoa very impressive! Do you work at a job all year round and buy when you've saved up enough? I'd love to buy brand but it's tough only working a seasonal position and being a full time college student so when I see posts like this I really do want to inquire on such things but if it's too personal of a question or has been asked by others to you too often it's fine to not answer me back.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. don't worry it's not a problem for me to answer ♥ I worked sometimes seasonal and I'm also a university student, but because I live at home and not near my university I haven't expenses so I can save up all the money I also receive from my parents and relatives (especially during christmas and birthday). And also a lot of things are presents by my boyfriends ♥♥ like all the shoes in my picture ahahah!

      Elimina
    2. Thank you so much for responding back to me, I just had to ask. Makes a lot of sense to me actually! I appreciate your feedback :D

      Elimina
  13. oh no the photos are broken >.< your pupe is cute btw!

    Invite you to enter my giveaway :)
    Imomoi giveaway
    Persunmall giveaway
    I hope you will join :)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you for letting me know! I solved the problem :)

      Elimina
  14. Che guardaroba! *O* (le scarpe e gli accessori sono il pezzo forte <3 )

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.