Bats

I haven't something interesting to share with you, I'm very busy with the moving and I spent the past days cleaning and organizing all the things, I didn't know changing home was so stressfull  XD. I wore this outfit few days ago, I received some new things in the mail (shoes and tights) and I couldn't wait to wear them ahah!







 Headband Spinns - T-shirt Boy london x Long Clothing - Tights, shoes Ebay - Cardigan, choker Ghost of Harlem

The past saturday I attended a famous italian convention and I wore my new cosplay (Saber Alter), I'm still waiting for the pictures 'cause I did like 10 different photoset and I received only a few pics from one of them XD (you know it's always the same). I hope to share soon something about it in the next days!

 And also I got a 3ds *_* the Pokemon X limited edition (also got the game as well). I'm a super happy girl now, if you want to add me leave me your friend code, this is mine 1521-3741-1332!

14 commenti:

  1. such a cute outfit ^^ I love the cardigan
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. cool tights:3 ahh everybody is playing pokemonxD I need to steal my bf's 3DS and play it too>-<

    RispondiElimina
  3. The tights are great, there go great with your t -shirt ♥‿♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. Gaaaaaaah I love those tights so much!! <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. loved the outfit ^^ I'm thinking about doing bat socks for Halloween here ^^

    RispondiElimina
  6. se ti interessa il mio codice amico è questo: 4441-9414-1551

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. eccoti il mio >w< 1521-3741-1332 in questo momento non ho il wifi ma appena posso ti aggiungo!

      Elimina
  7. Wow, this outfit is absolutely perfect, I love that style on you *_*

    RispondiElimina
  8. I love your outfit, especially the tights! <3 The pink wig suits you so well too. I really want to play Pokemon, but I don't have money to buy a 3DS D:

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥♥♥ I really hope to can get a 3ds soon! I was lucky 'cause I got mine as a present *v*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.