Pastel grunge

I'm sorry for my little absence from my blog, after my last exam I spent some time with my family and of course I did tons of things for my thesis so I hadn't the time and the energy to blog or go out, but finally seems the spring is here in Italy so I'll try to share more outfits! The past saturday I went out with my friends for a little karaoke event at the usual comic shop, we were few people but it was really funny. I wore another white outfit this time coordinated with my mermaid prism from Lockshop, I decided to straight it 'cause I didn't like how it looked with curls on me, now it's way better also if I don't think it suits me XD.















































Hat Boy London - Cardigan h&m - T-shirt Glavil - Tights Ebay - Shoes Cute to the core

I also got the new limited Glad News lucky pack these days, it was really cheap compared to the usual 10.000 yen ones so I didn't know how many things I would get, I was luckily surprised 'cause I got two long sleeved shirts and the famous fur hat/scarf! Unfortunetely I'll sell the hat 'cause I already know I'll not wear it often, but it's truly amazing and soft!
 

























I also ordered the Alisa Ueno photobook! I love her so much, also if we have totally different styles, but I started to really like this kind of "pastel grunge" so I'm sure I'll buy something from Fig&Viper when I'll have the chance!


Thursday I went out with my lovely friend Sarah after a long time, we bought some mangas, drank a hot tea and then we went to a japanese restaurant and ate too much ahah! I couldn't resist to wear one of my new purchases also if the outfit is really simple (unfortunetely at my parents house I haven't so many things now XD).













































Sweater Glad News - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Ebay - Leggings Terranova

Next time I want this big boat all for me >:D (it was only the first plate we ate and everything was delicious as the previous time, definitely my favorite restaurant in this moment!)


If you don't know already I organized a giveaway in collaboration with LoveShoppingHolics! It's really easy to join it, you can read everything HERE ! The prizes are 1 pair of circle lens of your choice and 1 cute animal lens case! Don't miss this lovely chance *_*

24 commenti:

  1. i love your first outfit, you suit that style so much ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look as great as always!
    The first picture is definitely my favourite c:

    RispondiElimina
  3. Le parrucche scure ti stanno molto bene! ^^
    Ma di quanti colori ci sono le calze con le ossa?D:

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♥♥ ci sono in molti colori :3 anche fluo!

      Elimina
  4. Your new sweater is really beautiful! : )
    You look so awesome in the first photo... >w<

    RispondiElimina
  5. Girl, you are day by day even more fantastic!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too sweet and kind cutie ♥♥♥ thank you so much ;o;!

      Elimina
  6. Love Boy London! That sushi looks delicious.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Yummy sushi and wow your fashion is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cooL! I love!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    RispondiElimina
  8. Carinissimi entrambi gli outfits, riesci sempre a fare cose belline anche con elementi molto semplici :)! In particolare adoro la parrucca che hai nel primo, è davvero ben fatta e i colori sono deliziosi.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime *_* ♥♥♥ spero di riuscire a fare outfit più particolari in primavera! la parrucca è bellissima ma ho sempre la sensazione che mi stia da cani ;u;

      Elimina
  9. i love your look *___* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Super awesome outfit and very nice pics
    <3 Loved so much
    PLZ post some pics from the #ALISA Book i really want to see a review of it
    i cant find a review Anywhere

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/sk8r.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥♥ sure I'll post some pics of it *_* it's really cool!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.