Tons of coords

04:09
Resume post with the last outfits I wore in the past days/weeks! I'm sorry I hadn't enough time to show them before, but I'm really busy with my studies, I can't wait to have some free time in March!

 


Headband, shoes, choker, tights Taobao -  Dress Jouetie - Cardigan Calliope

This outfit is quite old, I have nothing special to say I only dressed up cute and did some little grocery shopping with my boyfriend. Sometimes is nice to dress up without any plan!




Headband Lockshop - Sweater Terranova - Skirt, choker Ghost of Harlem - Tights, shoes Ebay

Simple outfit to meet my friends two weekends ago! I got a parcel with tons of new clothes from Japan so I couldn't wait to wear this new lovely skirt! The tulle part is a detachable underskirt I also wore in this outfit, it's great you can use it with almost everything!




 
Horns Kreepsville - Necklace Ebay - Cardigan Ghost of Harlem - Dress Glad News - Tights Taobao - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

Another new dress, this time from Glad News! It's a double layer dress, the leopard one is sheer and under it there is a black one, you can wear them separately to have a lot of different combinations! I love japanese clothes for their multiuse options ahah!

 
 
 Headband Spinns - Choker, dress Ghost of Harlem - Tights store in Harajuku - Shoes Cute to the core

My outfit from Saturday, the shoes are a new arrival in my closet (ok I bought a bit too much during the sales lol), the dress is new too but I got it like a month ago. I really enjoy Ghost of Harlem in this period, I wish I have enough money to buy some clothes from their new collection.
 I have another outfit from yesterday but I think this post is kinda long and heavy enough so I'll post it later (if you already follow me on facebook or instagram you surely saw it ahah!).



14 commenti:

  1. Nice outfits as always! :3 Those cat tights are so cute *3* ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. ahhh such pretty outfits ^^ I love the dress in the first and last pics
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Amazing outfits! I love your shoes : CC

    RispondiElimina
  4. You have the best collection of tights / leggings ever.
    xx Abby a geek tragedy

    RispondiElimina
  5. These outfits look amazing, I like the first two the most ♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.