White

04:23
Just a simple outfit I wore the past saturday to meet my friends, I really enjoy wearing Ghost of Harlem and white clothes in this period, now I want a white pair of platform shoes ahah! I finally did my exam so I'm on holiday in March, I'm so happy I can sleep a lot now ahahah but I'm currently working on my thesis and I'm really excited about it!












































 















































Hat taobao - Choker, dress Ghost of Harlem - Cardigan Glavil - Necklace Monomania - Tights Glad News - Shoes Cute to the core

I also got the lovely opportunity to organize a sponsored giveaway, I can't wait to tell you more about it!

17 commenti:

  1. love the wig, that colour suits you so much :)
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome outfit! love those shoes. <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great outfit! I love your boots! : C

    RispondiElimina
  4. i love yru platforms *^* i need it <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I need another pair me too ahah they're amazing *_*

      Elimina
  5. Yet another amazing outfit! I especially love the tights. ^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.