I'm royalty

































Hat h&m - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Overskirt Ghost of Harlem - Boots Quanticlo - Wig Lockshop

Recently I ordered two lipsticks from the velour line of Jeffree Star, I wanted to try them since forever and I can say I'm so in love and satisfied! I'm wearing "I'm Royalty" in these pics and you can see how purple it is, I always had the problem that purple lipsticks look more pinkish on me due to my natural lip color, but this one has the greatest coverage I've ever seen **! The outfit has my usual witchy vibe with a cool top I got a few days ago, when I don't know what to wear being a witch is always the best idea :D!

4 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh that lipstick is gorgeous! I really want to try darker shades but I don't know if it'll suit me... It looks AMAZING on you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much beautiful ♡♡♡ I'm sure you'll look amazing with dark lipsticks ;u;

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.