Lost
































Hat Primark - Blouse Romwe - Top Romwe - Skirt h&m - Shoes Romwe - Accessories Rogue + Wolf

Ripped items and plaid print are my favorite for this season as you can see lately in my blog, I think they're great to give a special touch to outfits that can be boring or just really simple. The white top is my favorite crop top in all my closet, I have it in black too if your remember some past posts, I had to take it in another color because I love it too much ahah! I have a huge collection of plaid blouses but this one is really cool to wear like a jacket to give some more color to my usual black x white combo. Recently I think I lost some weight 'cause some of my skirts start to look loose, after a lot of months of work out I finally see some result XD.

8 commenti:

  1. Great outfit! You look amazing <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the whole look! :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow the white shirt and leather skirt are so perfect <3 Love your style
    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.nl/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Where does this wing come from? i need it ;___; pls

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.