Monochrome



 
Hat h&m - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Clutch Wego - Shoes Yru - Choker Ghost of Harlem

Black and white combo is always one of my favorites and this time I tried to create a more girly outfit than my usual. The coordinate could be a bit too elegant but I give a more casual vibe with my usual platform sneakers, I don't know but I really like to tone down outfits that can be a bit more elegant for my usual style ahah. I wish I'll find  this sweater in black one day, the strings detail is always one of my favorite things! This week will be the last for my University exams for this year, I can't wait to have more free time to shoot something different than my outfits posts, let me know if you would like to see something different on my blog!

6 commenti:

  1. Gosh that sweater is gorgeous! Love the bow details!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great! Thanks for sharing this. I read over the article and I really love all the things. By the way, could we get a chance to cooperate on SNS/Blog? We’ll pay USD. tonylau86china@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.