Review: i.Fairy Poppy red

Hi cuties!
Finally a new circle lens review for my favorite shop Uniqso :D I'm really sorry it took me quite a long time to do a makeup for Halloween, but I really hope you'll like both it and the lenses! This time I choose a red pair, the i.Fairy Poppy red and the theme of my makeup was a creepy doll look :D!


























As always I got my package without problems and super fast :D if you order your lenses with Dhl shipping you'll get them in time for Halloween!


Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     1 Tone
Diameter     16.2mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%
















The first thing I noticed of these lenses was the cute design, usually red lenses have black outline and rarely brown but this pair has a lovely dark red line which adds a really cool effect to the whole look! The lenses are really big but super comfy like every i.Fairy pair I already tried, you totally forget to have them in your eyes even after many hours! I think this pair is perfect for Halloween looks and also cosplay :D the color is so brilliant and vivid on my brown eyes, I'm so in love with them! They come with prescription as well! The wig is also from Uniqso and you can find the full review here.















































Color ★★★★ amazing and bright red color!
Design ★★★★ gorgeous design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- vivid red color that fits very well brown eyes
-  amazing design 
- perfect for  both for cosplay, j-fashions coords and Halloween looks
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order for more discount/gifts check also the amazing Halloween promotion this month!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.