Black matte
























































Hat h&m - Bra Dresslink - Cardigan Dresslink - Skirt h&m - Jewellery Rogue + Wolf - Boots Quanticlo

This is one of my favorite outfits lately! I really love wearing fake leather items especially during this season, don't worry the weather is still warm in Italy so I can do photoshoots like this without freezing :P. I really love this outfit 'cause everything is black, from the clothes to the accessories, the Rogue + wolf jewellery in matte black is my current obsession and I would like to wear them almost everyday! I wish you all a great Sunday, I'll spend mine with my family, lately a lot of bad things happened in my life but I'll do my best to stay positive.

4 commenti:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit on you!
    And I hope the bad things in your life will be solved soon ^ ^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡♡♡ I really apprecciate it ;_;

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.