Cheap outfits for springs

Hi guys! Long time since my last post with some cool cheap outfit ideas, lately in Italy the weather feels like spring even if we're at end of February, I want the spring so bad ahahah and I hope you'll like my new ideas. This time I tried to make some different styles coords:

Crazy cat lady:




 You all know I'm a crazy cat lady and when I saw this adorable blouse I couldn't restrain myself to add it to this post (it's also available the dress with the same print!), paired with a lovely pair of flat shoes, cat eyes sunglasses and a cute and easy to pair black skirt, perfect for spring. I really want to wear something like this ahah!


Victorian Lady



I took inspiration from the Victorian era for this look! Lace and louse blouse paired with a lovely tulle skirt (really long), poitend boots and a cute hat! This is maybe my favorite look in this collage, wish I could wear it right now ahah.

Casual girl


The last coord is perfect for casual days around the city or for going to the university, fake leather leggings are super cozy but still cool especially paired with a long tee or sweater and a pair of comfy boots. The backpack is gorgeous and totally me!

I hope you liked these outfits ideas, let me know if you want another post like this soon!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.