Dreamer































Hat h&m - Dress Mr. Gugu & Miss Go - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Asos - Choker Ghost of Harlem

 A while ago I got in touch with the brand Mr. Gugu & Miss Go, I'm really glad I had the chance to get some of their beautiful and special printed clothes, it's not really easy to find cool all printed items with good quality but I'm totally satisfied with this one (and really soon you'll see another dress from them in another outfit post!), it's super soft and the print really well done! Unfortunetely the cotton is a bit light for wearing it during the cold season, but I'm pretty sure it will be a good dress for spring and summer! Do you like printed items? I was really afraid to wear them in the past because sometimes they can be too chaotic but with a simple outfit they make the different!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.