Pearls























































Headbow h&m - Necklace Nadia Flores en el Corazon - Crop sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Japan - Boots Windsor Smith

This is a kinda strange look for me, even if I really like sweet styles (like Swankiss and One spo) on the other girls I always had a problem wearing it, mostly because I don't want to look too childish with pastel colors. I tried my own version of "sweet style" in this coord but with my usual grey wig and dark lips, the true is I have a fetish for heart cut out items so when I saw this gorgeous crop sweather I had to take it (and it was available in pastel colors too if I remember well!), I paired it with a cute plaid skirt with pearl detail on the zip and my usual platform boots. I hope you like the final result even if it's not the classic sweet look ahah!

5 commenti:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially that skirt!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the way you've combined the sweet style into your own style, it looks really good on you! I'm the same with the Swankiss look - looks amazing on others, but I don't think it'll suit me ^^"

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much beautiful *_* I'm sure you'll look super pretty in Swankiss look!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.