Review: Diamond hair styler flat iron by Irrestistible Me

Hi guys! A new review after a long time, I was contacted by the American brand Irrestistible me a while ago to try their well reviewed Diamond hair styler Flat Iron, after two weeks trying it I'm ready to talk!

I got the parcel in around 10 days, really amazing compared to the long waiting with other shipping methods! I didn't receive any customs fee to pay :D the package was very well done and you'll find this gorgeous black box inside it with the flat iron.

























The box is really cute inside too! The flat iron is bright red, really special and unusual for hair irons, which I totally like!























You can read inside the box all the feautures:

  • a 360° mobile cord that swivels around following your every move
  • a thumb print and cool tips for a steady grip and to avoid burning your fingers
  • all buttons are on the inside so you don't accidentally change the settings
  • shuts down automatically in 30 minutes
  • gets hot (450F/230C) really fast, in up to 15 seconds
  • intelligent heat display that lets you see the temperature all the time
  • it is super light and comes in a beautifully designed box with magnetic closing that you can use to store it
  • it automatically changes the temperature display to Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage, making it perfect for travelling
  • the 1'' floating plate self-adjusts, eliminating any pressure points, so that the iron can work through your hair smoothly without pulling


It's really easy to use, and like they said in the description it reaches temperature super fast, easy to move without burning your fingers or head and makes the hair incredibly soft after a few times you pass it!


In this pic you can see the iron better, the transparent part becomes green when you turn it on and it changes based to the temperature (if you use a high temperature all the barrell becomes green, if you use the lower one just the first part becomes green) and you can see the digital temperature on the tiny black square. Really easy to manage and understand!

I tried it on an old wig (I know there are a lot of cosplayers and wig fans here so I thought it would be a good idea to show you how it works on fake hair too!) because I didn't like the messy curls anymore, it was really simple and fast to get straight hair with this iron! It's also super delicate so my wig (and also my hair) are totally fine after using it!

They said in the website their Diamond hair styler has the same quality of Ghd and NuMe but for a cheaper price and I can totally agree with them! I used flat irons since a was really young, I tried almost every professional brand and I can say this iron is better than my last flat iron from the professional italian brand Gama and at least with the same quality of the Ghd flat iron I took recently!! So if you're looking for a very good quality iron flat this one is totally perfect for you :D you can find it here!

4 commenti:

  1. That's a really chic hair straightener. Really classy!
    Glad to hear that it functions really well.

    RispondiElimina
  2. It looks so so good! I didn't know this flat iron brand.
    Some days ago I had my new GHD and I love it so so much.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. it's really good :D I'm really happy with it! ♡

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.