Snowdrop

03:58




























Headbow Angelic Pretty - Flowers Offbrand - Dress Aatp - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Vivienne Westwood

Totally different outfit post today! I would like to show you some pics I made for the magazine Incroyable! It's a magazine inspired by japanese fashion so you can find a lot of coordinate ideas and tutorials inside, in this number you also find a section with the glorious drawings by Loputyn (you have to see her beautiful works)! I was contacted to take part of this lovely project, my theme was an outfit inspired by the delicate and white snowdrop. You know I'm totally an all black girl but I'm still in love with lolita fashion and shiro outfits are one my favorites so I was really happy to shoot something different from my usual style! Let me know if you like it and if you want you can buy the magazine here, it's just 3,5$ for the digital print!

8 commenti:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!
    I'll definitely be checking out this magazine!

    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  2. It's so different from what you normally wear, but still very gorgeous <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh my gosh this is so different to what you usually wear, but I LOVE it! I'm so jealous of how you can pull off almost everything </3 You look amazing!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're always so sweet and kind dear ;_; thank you so much ♡♡♡

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.