Cat lady
































Blouse Shein - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Asos

Hi guys and Happy Easter! I hope you're spending this day with your beloved ones eating a lot of delicious chocolate eggs! I just came back home after a big lunch with my family and I'm rolling around the bedroom ahah! Talking about the outfit I'm not quite satisfied with it, I don't know why the blouse looks blue in the pics when it's more black in real life (and look at this glorious collar, I'm totally in love!), wish I had a denim skirt to go with it, I really need one in my closet! I spent the past few days organizing a lot of things for a fleamarket I'll attend tomorrow, it's my first one ever and I did not know how many times you need to write everything, price tags, check the status of the items and put them in the bags...I really hope I'll sell a lot because my closet is almost full!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.