Review: Colorvue Crazy Lens Lunatic Uniqso

Hi guys!
The spooky month is finally here and I'm so happy to share with you a review about the perfect circle lens pair for a Halloween party :D I was always so curious to try a pair from the famous Crazy lens line so I picked the Colorvue Crazy Lens Lunatic from my always favorite shop Uniqso! The makeup is quite simple but I hope I can do a proper halloween makeup this year feauturing these gorgeous lenses!



































I got the lenses in a few days without problems with the Fedex shipping, really recommended! The lenses come in a cute cartoon package and these easy to open packs, I really like them 'cause I can open the lenses safely in a few seconds ahah!

Base Curve
8.6mm
Diameter
14mm
Processing Time
3-4 working days
Remarks
Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period
3 months
Water Content

38%

















As you can see the color is so incredibly bright!! It's almost full coverage so you don't have to worry about your natural eye color, these lenses will cover it for sure. They're a bright white color with a huge and detailed black outline I really like! The best thing is they're prescripted!! You know it's really hard to find Halloween and Crazy lenses in general with prescription so I'm so happy I finally have them in my lenses collection :D on the website there are some other crazy lenses prescripted so check it! They're really comfy and you won't have problems with the vision, even if the "hole" for your iris is not really large! They last three months which is a really good time :D. You can buy them here!




















































Look how bright they are!! I'm so freaking in love with them! They're super visible even if you shoot with a distance :D

 Color ★★★★ amazing white color that covers every eye color
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ great enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- white color that covers really well every eye's colors
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for Halloween and cosplay!
- great diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.