Review GEOLICA Holicat Funky Cat Funky Blue - Uniqso

Hi guys! I have a new circle lens review for you today :D I recently received one more parcel from my favorite shop Uniqso with a gorgeous pair of blue lenses, the GEOLICA Holicat XHC502 Funky Cat Funky Blue!
This is a famous series from Geo, one of the best circle lens brands ever!


The lenses comes in my favorite plastic wrapping, super easy and fast to open! The shipping was super fast thanks to the Fedex courier, I always recommend it if you need your lenses in a short time :D I never had problems with customs! And as every order you'll get a tiny lens case for your brand new lenses.

This pair of lenses is incredibly huge and makes your eyes super dolly! With a big pair of fake lashes you'll complete the look perfectly :D and you can find a big selection here! The color is an amazing blue with a little hint of yellow in the interior part so the color blends very well if you have brown eyes like me, but I'm sure this pair will look really good over light eyes too! Geo has some of the best and most famous circle lenses so you'll be sure about the quality too, even if the lenses are quite big they're really comfy! You can get the lenses HERE.



As you can see the lenses are really visible and big :D

Color ★★★★ lovely blue color
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous blue color that fits really well both dark eyes and light eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay!
- BIG diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.