Review: Eos Jewel Violet Uniqso

Hi lovelies! Yes I have one more circle lens for you :D I know this is your favorite kind of review ahah today I show you the same model as the previous review (you can check it here) but in a different color, I'm talking about the Eos Jewel in Violet!


As always I chose Fedex as shipping method, I got my parcel without problems in a few days and without customs fee :D it's always my favorite one and I really recommend it if you're in Europe!


Specification
Diameter 14mm

Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days

















Eos lenses are always incredibly comfortable so I was sure this pair will feel good too (and look bomb!). The color is a vibrant light violet and it looks like lilac with a strong light, in the center you can see a tiny tint of light orange so the lenses blends really well with my natural brown eyes. The color is really pigmented so I'm pretty sure they'll look amazing over all the eyes colors. The design is simple so they're perfect to wear for daily use and also for cosplay! They come with prescription as well and in a lot of different colors (you can check them here). You can buy the lense here!









As always some more portrait pics so you can see how cool these lenses are! :D the color is really vivid even without the best light!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous violet color that covers really well every eye
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing violet color that fits everyone
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

4 commenti:

  1. These contacts look incredible dear! It reminds me of something from anime or manga! <3
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh my gosh they look so pretty! I'm so jealous - I've always wanted to have violet lens but my eyes don't do well with them ;_;

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Do you have really dry eyes? T_T maybe you can try some lenses really hydrated!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.