Review: GEO Xtra Lotus Grey Uniqso

Hi lovelies! Time passed so fast this year, so many things happened in my life and I'm so happy I had the chance to spend another great year with all of you! This is my last post for 2017, but I'm currently working on some more posts for the incoming year :D I hope you'l enjoy it! 
This is another review for a great pair of circle lenses I got from my favorite shop Uniqso, this time I took the GEO Xtra Lotus Grey!


As always I got my parcel with Fedex shipping in around one week without problems, the lenses come in the classic glass packging inside this tiny paper box ! I really like the new box Uniqso made :D they're pretty!


Specification
Diameter 14.8mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.8mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


Grey lenses are my favorite ones but it's hard to find a cool pair that fits really well dark eyes like mine, but this pair totally works! The diameter is quite big so it gives the classic dolly look to your eyes, they're really good for cosplay too 'cause they're really visible! The grey tone is really cute too, it looks great over brown eyes, I'm sure this pair will suit really well light eyes too! 
As always Geo lenses are really comfortable so you don't need to take them out after a few hours, just some eye drops and you can wear them for a lot of time without problems. You can find them here and they come with prescription as well. 





I'm so in love with this pair I have to try it in other colors too! 

Color ★★★★ natural brown color
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely brown color that fits everyone
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

I wish to all of you an amazing New Year! Let's do our best for 2018 :D thanks everyone who spent the time checking and commenting my blog, it made my day!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.